If I designed your WordPress website, I'm not going to leave you without the option of support for your site. Aside from needing new content, websites need ongoing basic maintenance.
Here's some of what I can do for your WordPress website:
- Set up scheduled site backups.
- Update themes and plugins when necessary.
- Install and configure new plugins as needed. Check the site for any incompatibilities.
- Monitor security and block threats.
- Run link checks to make sure all links are working.
- Set up a web hosting account for you.
- Troubleshoot any problems that arise.
Search engine optimization
- Check traffic analytics for popular pages, keywords, and other relevant data.
- Send you a report with suggestions.
- Set up new email accounts.
- Remove old email accounts.